Grau - SALE (Size 40)
- Free US shipping
- 30-day return for refund with Seel Return Assurance
- Secure checkout
New enhanced design! Softer heel cap, higher & rounder toe box, increased support.
With a modern look and a retro feel to honor tango history, this practice shoe is perfectly versatile! Realized in top-quality Argentine leather, this low heel shoe is a wonderful choice for dance training or leading when you are ready to change roles. The smooth leather sole allows for easy movement on any type of floor while the rubber surface of the heel gives you security and support. This shoe has split sole construction so that you have maximum flexibility with your movement. Incredibly lightweight and supportive at the same time!
Fits mostly true to street size. If you prefer a roomier fit or are in-between sizes, size up.
- Argentine leather upper, leather lining + leather sole
- Split sole construction for maximum flexibility
- Lightweight and supportive
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor wear
- Made in Buenos Aires, Argentina
We make every effort to provide accurate product images. Actual colors may vary due to your device screen settings, lighting conditions during image taking, and slight differences in leathers and materials.