Size Guide - Men's Shoes
Tango shoes should fit nicely & comfortably snug. Premium quality tango shoes will relax onto your foot. If you purchase shoes that are not snug enough to begin with, this can become an issue after a few tandas.
Axis Tango shoes are listed in Italian sizing unless otherwise specified. Italian tango shoes overall run small, so if you are between sizes you may need to go the size up as opposed to down, i.e. if your street shoe size is 9.5 you will most likely be a size 43.
- 2x4 al pie fit approx. 1/2 size larger than street size.
- DNI shoes fit approx. true to street size.
- DNI trainers fit 1-2 sizes smaller than street size; check shoe's fit notes for sizing advice.
- Monsieur Pivot shoes fit slightly snugger/smaller than street size.
- Paso de Fuego shoes fit approx. true to street size.
- Tangolera men's shoes fit approx. true to street size.