Booties / Camel
Wonderful booties are here! You've been asking for this design for a long time, and Fulana has come through with a dance bootie you can wear any time of the day.
With a modern look and a retro feel to honor tango history, this practice shoe is perfectly versatile! Realized in top-quality Argentine leather, this low heel bootie is a wonderful choice for dance training or leading when you are ready to change roles.
The soft leather allows for free movement of your ankles; you can lace the booties all the way up if you need or want more support, or leave them partially unlaced for more flexibility. Either way, the booties will serve you perfectly on or off the dance floor.
The smooth leather sole allows for easy movement on any type of floor while the rubber surface of the heel gives you security and support. This shoe has split sole construction so that you have maximum flexibility with your movement. Incredibly lightweight and supportive at the same time!
Fits mostly true to street size. If you prefer a roomier fit or are in-between sizes, size up.
- Argentine suede, leather lining & leather sole
- Split sole construction for maximum flexibility
- Lightweight and supportive
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor wear
- Made in Buenos Aires, Argentina
We make every effort to provide accurate product images. Actual colors may vary due to your device screen settings, lighting conditions during image taking, and slight differences in leathers and materials.
- In an effort to be more sustainable, a number of our styles are made on demand helping to reduce waste and excess inventory. Pre-orders can take 4-16 weeks from your order date, with most typically delivered in 6 - 8 weeks. Pre-orders are returnable for refund within 14 days of delivery per our return policy.
- If you finance your purchase with Shop Pay/Affirm, your first payment is due approximately two weeks after your purchase is finalized. Because of delivery times for pre-orders, your payment(s) may be due before you receive your purchase.